Saturday, January 16, 2021

Excerpt from my book Living Between the Dash (written by Rebecca Jones)

 

Page 62

“Gabrielle found an old autograph book from high school. ‘Roses are red, violets are blue, it is nice to have a friend like you. I will always remember you. Love your friend Cathy.’ Funny, she did not remember who Cathy was now. She wondered what she wrote in Cathy’s book and if Cathy remembered her now.”

 

I graduated from high school in 1974 and in looking in my high school album I saw many entries from people I remembered and some I barely knew. It is funny how people come and then go in your life. So, it is important to make the most of your days with the people God allows in your life for a time. Some people come into your life as blessings. Others come in your life as lessons.




No comments:

Post a Comment

May 14 2024 Time to Board the Ship!

  If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it! How long are you going to wait for the perfect opportunity? How long will you wait for your ...